General Terms and conditions
make sure to read and understand each item.
TERMS OF SERVICE
WELCOME TO LEND THE TREND!
Thanks for using our Services.
Lend the Trend runs an online platform that offers fashion Items to Renters through its application Lend the Trend.
LTT Application is owned by Lend the Trend LLC, C.R 4030312875, Principal office located at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (“LTT”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”). BY USING OUR APPLICATION AND USING OUR ITEMS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE TERMS MENTIONED HEREIN. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY.
To ensure the quality and development of our Services, terms herein are subject to change from time to time, and such additional chang and modifications become part of your agreement with us if you use the Application.
“Account” means LTT Account created by LTT Users through LTT application.
“Application or LTT” meansthe application of Lend the Trend which is owned by Lend the Trend LLC, C.R 4030312875, and any developed mobile application or site to support Lend the Trend and its Services.
“Business Day” means any day except Friday, Saturday, and days on which banking institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are authorized or required by law to close.
“Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information, or other material provided through the Application.
“Item” means any Item listed on the Application for the purposes of renting, including but not limited to clothes, shoes, bags … etc.
“Lender” means the Person who has submitted Items to LTT, in order for LTT to offer them for rent through its Application.
“Person” means the natural person or legal entity.
“Renter” means the Person who rents the Item(s) from LTT Application.
“Services” means the services provided through LTT’s Application.
“Users” means Lenders, Renters, and any user of the Application whether such user has created an Account or only surfing the Application.
NOTE: reference to the singular includes a reference to the plural and vice versa.
LICENSE OF YOUR CONTENT TO LTT
Any information or content made available to LTT shall grant it the unexclusive, royalty-free, copyright free, permanent, irrevocable, and worldwide right to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, create derivative work, distribute, present, market, sublicense such information or content.
ELIGIBILITY / AGE RESTRICTIONS
Our Service is intended for Users over 18 years old. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we know about any such event, we will delete the Account or Personal Information of any child under the age of 13.
LTT does not endorse any Users. Although these Terms require Users to provide accurate information, LTT may not verify or attempt to confirm any information provided.
By using the Application or Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Users or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Users or other third parties and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from LTT with respect to such actions or omissions.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Application, Services, and Content. In connection with your use of our Application and Services, you may not, and you agree that you will not:
- register for more than one LTT Account or register for an Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use the Application and Services for any purpose other than the intended purpose of the Application and Services as described in the preamble.
- post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- systematically retrieve data or other content from our Application or Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise; and
- use, display, mirror or frame the Application, or any individual element within the Services, or Application, or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without LTT’s express written consent.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of LTT used in the Application are trademarks or registered trademarks of LTT. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
TERMINATION AND ACCOUNT CANCELATION
We may, without liability to you and at any time: (a) limit, suspend or terminate your access to your Account, our Application, and/or Services, and (b) deactivate or cancel your LTT Account. Upon termination, we will promptly pay you any amounts we reasonably determine we owe you, which we are legally obligated to pay you. In the event, LTT terminates your Account, or your access to our Application and Services or deactivates or cancels your Account you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder.
You may cancel your Account at any time via the “Cancel Account” feature of the Services. Please note that if your Account is canceled, we do not have an obligation to delete or return any Content posted to the Application and Services, including, but not limited to, any reviews or Feedback. This clause shall survive any termination or deactivation of an Account.
REMEDIES FOR VIOLATIONS
LTT reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law for violations, or for suspected violations of terms herein.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT LTT DOES NOT HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ANY USER, BUT MAY CONDUCT SUCH BACKGROUND CHECKS IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. THE APPLICATION, SERVICES, ITEMS, AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. LTT makes no warranty that the Application, Services, Items, Content will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. LTT makes no warranty regarding the quality of any Item, the Services or Content or the accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any collective Content obtained through the Application or Services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from LTT or through the application, Services, Items or Content, will create any warranty not expressly made as a warranty herein. you understand that LTT does not make any attempt to verify the statements of Users of Application.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
you acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Application, Services, Items and Content, your request to lend or Rent via the Application and Services remain with you. Neither LTT nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Application, Services, or Content will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute Items or Services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with these terms, from the use of or inability to use the Application or Content.
IN NO EVENT WILL LTT AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TERMS OF SERVICE, LENDER’S AGREEMENT, RENTAL AGREEMENT, AND YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FROM YOUR LENDING, RENTING, BOOKING OR USE OF ANY ITEM VIA THE SERVICES, EXCEED THE TOTAL PRICE OF LISTED ITEM OR (500 SR) IF NO SUCH PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE OR NO ITEM PRICE IS LISTED.
You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold LTT and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and Accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (a) your access to or use of the Application, Services, or Content; (b) your violation of terms herein; (c) your request to rent an Item; (d) the booking, use and rental of an Item rented to you, including, but not limited to any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a booking, rental or use of an item for rent; (e) your violation of any local ordinance, law or regulation.
- User may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without LTT’s prior written consent. Any attempt by User to assign or transfer any of the terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. LTT may assign or transfer these Terms, at its sole discretion, without restriction.
- Any notices or other communications permitted or required hereunder, including those regarding modifications to this Terms of Service, will be in writing and given by LTT (i) via email (in each case to the address that you provide) or (ii) by posting via the Application.
- This Terms of Service will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Saudi Arabia. Any dispute arising out of or in connection or for the purposes of the interpretation or validity or this agreement shall be settled through arbitration, in particular the Saudi Arbitration Law.
- The seat of arbitration shall be in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- The language to be used in the arbitration shall be Arabic.
- The governing law of the Agreement shall be the laws of Saudi Arabia.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Terms of Services.
- If any term be considered illegal, null, void, or is terminated the validity and applicability of the remaining Terms shall not be affected by any way and remain enforceable and valid.
- The failure of LTT to enforce any right or provision of this Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of LTT. Except as expressly set forth in this Terms of Service, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies will be without prejudice to its other remedies under this Terms of Service or otherwise.
- This terms herein constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior written or oral proposals and understandings related hereto. The parties acknowledge having read the terms and conditions set forth in this Terms of Service, understand all terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them.
- Neither party shall be responsible or have any liability for any delay or failure to perform to the extent due to unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, earthquake, fire, flood, embargoes, labor disputes and strikes, riots, war, acts of a public enemy, error in the coding of electronic files, Internet or other network “brownouts” or failures, power failures, cyber-attacks, third party attack or other actions and acts of civil and military authorities.
We are delighted to hear your feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements to the Application and services. Please submit feedback by emailing us at [email protected]
You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of LTT and you hereby irrevocably assign to LTT and agree to irrevocably assign to LTT all of your right, title, and interest in and to all feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret, moral and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein.